Did I ever tell you how much I enJOY making edible art? Well I do! Did you know that you can get a cookie in just about any shape and size and have it customized to suit your party or special event needs? Well you can! It would bring me JOY to do this just for you!
Our Artisan Cookies come in a wide variety of flavors including (but not limited to):
- Dark chocolate
- Chocolate Chip
- Zesty Orange Gingerbread
- Maple Pecan
- Lemon Ginger
- Toasted Coconut
Pricing is as follows:
- $1/inch and up for cookie cutter cut cookies. $1/inch is for a simply to moderately decorated cookie. Intricate designs that are more time and labor intensive will cost more.
- Cookie orders that require a special cutter be custom made will include the price of the cutter.
- Hand cut cookies (without the use of a cutter) start at $1.50/inch and go up from there depending on the intricacy of the cookie.
So an example of a cookie order is as follows:
- If you ordered one dozen 3″ circle shaped cookies, with not much detailing (5 colors or less and few details on cookie) the cost of the cookies would be $36.
- That same order above in more detailing (6-10 colors or so, more drying time in between detail, more relief work) would be $45.
- If you want a set of cookies (a dozen) with not much detailing (5 colors or less and few details on cookie) where two of them would be 4″ and five of them would be 2.5″ and seven of them would be 3″ then the cost of the set would be $41.50.
- That same order above in more detailing (6-10 colors or so, more drying time in between detail, more relief work) would be $51.88.
Of course, these are just examples. You can mix and match high detail cookies and low detail cookies in the order and a custom price can be reached.
There is a 2 (two) dozen minimum when ordering Artisan Cookies. There is a 1 (one) dozen minimum Artisan Cookie order when mixing with other Absolutely Fabulous Gourmet Cookies (chocolate chip, peanut butter, oatmeal, etc.) to make up 2 (two) dozen. There is a 2 (two) dozen minimum per flavor.
A few extra tips when ordering Artisan Cookies.
- Black and red icings can be bitter. When planning an all black or all red cookie, just know to expect a bitter aftertaste. It’s just better to plan your design without too much of either.
- Cello packaging is standard. Each cookie is individually heat sealed in a high quality, high clarity, cello bag closest to the size of the cookie.
- Header cards can be added to each packaged cookie at a cost of .25 each.
- Ribbon can be added to each package at a cost of .15 – .25 each depending on the type of ribbon required. This cost is not just for the ribbon, but also for the extra labor it takes to tie bags as opposed to heat sealing them (way faster).