There are two ways to order Absolutely Fabulous Treats!
You have something you need created especially for you
Follow these simple steps:
- Email your order to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You will receive an eInvoice from Square detailing your order.
- Once the eInvoice has been paid, your order will be produced and shipped or delivered.
Yes, it’s that easy! Everything is safe and secure. Questions? Shoot me an email at email@example.com and I will be happy to help satisfy your Treat needs!
A few things to remember:
- We require 2 weeks notice for small orders (less than $150 ) and 3 weeks notice for larger orders ($151+). We need to make sure that we have the time to do what you need. A 20% expedite fee will be added to all small orders with less than adequate notice. A 30% expedite fee will be added to all large orders with less than adequate notice. Short notice means no sleep for Mrs. Joy. Her sleep is very valuable.
- Invoices must be paid within 5 days for small orders (less than $150) and within 10 days for large orders ($151+).
- Invoices not paid within the specified range will be cancelled unless prior arrangements are made.
- You do not have to pay with a credit or debit card. If you prefer to mail your payment to the address on the invoice that’s great, too! As long as it is received within the time frame listed above.
- You’ll know your payment has been received because your item will be added to the calendar.
- I really want your business! We can always work something out!
- We do not offer refunds.
You want to order something right now. You will be directed to a shopping cart where you can purchase Absolutely Fabulous Treats that are available for purchase at this time.